Carbon Fiber Wall Repair’s Xtreme1200* is a 100% solids two-component epoxy. This structural adhesive system is a solvent-free, MOISTURE INSENSITIVE epoxy with a unique HI-MODULUS OF ELASTICITY. It can be mixed with a salt-free kiln-dried (SFKD) silica aggregate to produce a sag-resistant mortar for both vertical and overhead patching of interior surfaces. An SFKD silica additive is also recommended when grouting anchor bolts and to seal large cracks. The Xtreme1200’s gel-like consistency is an excellent structural adhesive for bonding of mating or non-mating surfaces and is ideal for setting injection ports prior to injection grouting.
300x150ml tube set*
*Xtreme 1200 epoxy requires Epoxy Injection Gun
- Easy mixing ratio of 1 to 1 for the two components
- Gel-like consistency
- Non-abrasive formula permits application with automated equipment
- Insensitive to moisture before, during and after cure
- Provides excellent adhesion to most structural materials
- Fast setting; provides high early strength within 24 hours.
- Low Temperature cures as low as 40oF